Able to see contents with Burmese Font on this site

Saturday, July 6, 2013

All About Amway


Q- I am busy!!! Answer- I am busy too. Are you busy productively or not productively. Doctors who work more than 80 hours per week still have time to build this business. You are busy not making money I am busy making money...We all have 24hrs my friend. 2- It is not my hobby... answer- Well, so is your job right now your hobby??? It is not my hobby too but I build the business for my future. My hobbies are sleeping, eating, going out doing nothing...But i build business for my family... 3- I don't have money to start the business answer- how long you have been working for your current job? Even working for that company for years and still don't even have 165 $ to start a new business, you should be deeply thinking about your JOB. No good. You need this because you dont have money. We build this because we need money like you need now. 4- the products are expensive. answer- It is high quality. 6 months money back guarantee! safe and healthy!!! Why is BMW car more expensive than toyota car? quality is different! the products give you Opportunity to freedom. NO other products outside give you no opportunity! 5- my friends said this business is not good..or they quit. My friends are discouraging me!!! answer- some people fail 10th grade 6 times while some people pass 10th grade in 1 year with 6 Ds!!! what is wrong? the 10th grade subjects or the people themselves???? Are they going to pay for your bills? have they helped you succeed in .life? LISTEN TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. If you want to become a doctor, listen to doctors. if you want to become wealthy, listen to wealthy people but not BROKE people!!! they can only help you or show you how to be broke too!!! 6- I don't know how to sell or I don't like selling Answer- I don't like to sell either! But I like to share!!! Do you want to share with others if you have good things in your hand? for example, you are thirsty, your friend is thirsty too. you have cold water. He is looking at you. will you share with him water? Yes!!! Everyone needs good healthy products! Help them! they are in need or skincare, vitamins, natural products for health!!! 7- I don't like to talk to people. answer- OH really? So, who do you talk to everyday? People or other animals??? :-):-) That is not really true...We are people, if you don't talk to people, who do you talk to? 8- I don't speak English, so i cannot do it answer- We are here to help and teach you. We are not gonna teach you in English . we are teaching you in Burmese language... 9- I want to study more and let you know how I think about the business answer- If you don't jump into water, you will never know how to swim. get started and learn or check it out! 165$ it is 3 months money back guarantee!!! you don't lose anything!!! the only best way to learn is to get into it and check it out how it works for you!!! 10 - you do first and let me see if you succeed, if you succeed , i will join answer-Opportunity comes only one time my friend. Now I can give you my time to help you and grow the business together. But if you wait until I succeed, and you want to start only after you see me succeed, I don;t think I will be able to give you personal time like right now because I will be very busy taking charge a lot of people in my business and will not be able to help you closely!!! Opportunity might not come like now...


 <a href="http://youtu.be/QZ4IeO591BU"></a>

<a href="http://youtu.be/zkgzbtdT5lA"></a>

<a href="http://youtu.be/r6McUHJkxkI"></a>


<a href="http://youtu.be/qtItA29TbZs"></a>

<a href="http://youtu.be/p3rDSmHCqV4"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

လာေရာက္လည္ပတ္မွဳအတြက္ ေက်းဇူး အထူးတင္ရွိပါသည္။